Montag, 30. November 2009

Award und Blog Candy

Ich habe meinen ersten Award von Steffi bekommen. *freu* Ganz lieben Dank!!













The rules are: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? on my desk under a bunch of Christmas card I made last night
2. Your hair? long & curly
3. Your mother? far away, but see her on Christmas *yay*
4. Your father? far away, too
5. Your favorite food?gummy bears
6. Your dream last night? can´t remember
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? a decent, peaceful life with my dearest
9. What room are you in? living room
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking, my pets,
11. Your fear? that there is no 'happily ever after'
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? right here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? patient
15. Muffins? coco-cherry
16. Wish list item? a home at the sea with much space for my pets and scrapbooking stuff *hee*
17. Where did you grow up? near Berlin
18. Last thing you did? I came home
19. What are you wearing? Jeans + pullover
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? 4 bunnies, a dog, cat, some chickens and geese
22. Friends? have I
23. Your life? is finally going in a direction I like
24. Your mood? a bit grumpy because of a lack of sleep
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Vehicle? Anni´s old, ratty VW Polo
27. Something you’re not wearing? blouses, short skirts, yellow things
28. Your favorite store? too many
29. Your favorite color? all but yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday with Anni
31. Last time you cried? some days ago
32. Your best friend? Anni and a person who is so far away for years now but still in my thoughts
33. One place that I go to over and over?  home
34. Facebook? no
35. Favorite place to eat? Un poco loco in Dortmund

I give it to Fabienne, Frauke, Jenni, Nette & Melli und Sandra. You give so much inspiration, thank you! Feel free to play :)

Und weils so schön ist: bei Sandra ist auch gleich noch RAK-Time!! 
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zur Schnapszahl! :-D